This page describe how to manage the site in relation to the data handling of the users that visit the site. This note is regulated by Art. 13, Legislative Decree 30th June 2003, n. 196 called “Regulation for personal data handling” for those who interacts with web services of “Manfroni Engineering Workshop”, accessible by computer at www.meweng.com, corresponding at home page of the Official Site.
This information refers only to the site “Manfroni Engineering Workshop”, therefore it does not apply to other websites that might have been visited by the user through a link.
The note is based on Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European Authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group, established due to Art. 29, of the Legislation n.95/46/CE, adopted on 17th May 2001, to establish minimum requirements for collecting online personal data, and, in particular, the manners, timing and nature of the information that the owner handling data must provide to users whenever they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
Owner of the personal data-handling
After visiting this site may be processed data on identified or identifiable people. The owner of the data handling is “Manfroni Engineering Workshop”, established in Via G.Pascoli 39, Santarcangelo di Romagna (RN).
Data handling Responsibilities
As expected in the note Ar.t 13, comma 1 – point F of Legislative Decree dated 30th June 2003, n. 196, “When the owner has designed more responsibles, at least one of them is indicated, indicating the site of the communication network or the ways through which it would be easily known the updated list of the data responsibles. You will be able to get that list By writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data handling location
Treatments related to the services on this web site are located at Aruba S.p.a, Piazza Garibaldi 8, 52010, Soci, Arezzo, and are handled only by the technical Office staff designed for the handling or other people designated temporarily for occasional maintenance.
The general conditions of the contract from Aruba s.p.a. are the one authentic. It won’t be spread or communicated any data from the web site.
Personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material will be used only to perform the service requested, and won’t be transmitted to third-party.
Types of handled Data
Computer Systems and Software Procedures that make this web site to run, acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the Internet communications protocols (Internet Domain and IP protocol, browser type and computer operating system used, the date, time and length of the site, pages viewed and any search engine through which you entered the site).
This information aren’t collected to be associated with identified users, but through processing and association with data held by third-party, can identify the users.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the code number indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The information that are automatically collected may be used by “Manfroni Engineering Workshop” to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site, for statistical purposes, to improve the navigation and content of the site. Except for the possibility of data to ascertain responsibility, the data on web contacts don’t persist for more than seven days.
Data voluntarily supplied by the User
The optional, explicit and voluntary dispatch of e-mail to the addresses listed on this website, involves the automatic acquisition of the sender address (and any other data included in the message), necessary to answer at the requests. Please note that the personal and/or company information included in the forms on the site www.meweng.com, are protected from “Manfroni Engineering Workshop” and used to answer user questions, to provide the requested information or to contact the user regarding the services provided or for possible promotions and/or offers.
Optional Supply Data
Except from what already said concerning Navigation Data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms sent to “Manfroni Engineering Workshop”. The provision of personal data and its consent to the treatment is required to use the services offered. The lack of consensus or the subsequent revoke involves the cancellation of the request and the consequent cancellation of the services offered by the site.
Handling Data Modalities
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, misuse or improper and unauthorized access. We inform you that, to provide a complete service, there are links to other websites operated by other owners. We dismiss any responsibility for errors, contents, cookies, publication of immoral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and the Data Protection Law by sites not managed by us to which you refer.
The personal information provided may be transmitted to:
- Public authority in compliance with laws, regulations and legislation;
- Moved abroad prior consent and within the limits laid down in Articles 42 and 43 of Legislative Decree no. 196.
Rights of the parties involved
The subjects whose personal data have been collected, have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (art. 7 of the legislative decree. n. 196/2003 & ndash; quoted in full).
According to the same article everyone has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law, and to refuse, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests should be sent to the data processor using the above references.
In relation to the above treatment, the user can exercise its rights under Article 7 of Decree Law no. 196/2003, of which below you can find the text in full:
- The user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The user has the right to obtain information about:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of data handling with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designed State representative, managers or agents.
- The user has the right to:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data handled unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also concerning their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or spread, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The user has the right to oppose, totally or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the personal data handling, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the handling of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.